House rules Museum Kaap Skil
How nice that you are visiting! Due to the corona regulations, we ask you to observe the following rules:
Before you visit:
- You can buy an admission ticket online.
- A group with people of several households may consist of a maximum of 4 people.
- Stay home if you, or anyone in your household or group, isn’t feeling well (see the advice of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM)). You will receive a refund for the total amount minus administration costs.
During your visit:
- Follow the advice of the RIVM: don’t shake hands and stick to all extra hygiene regulations.
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 meter from other visitors and staff.
- Wear a face mask.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly.
- Follow the indicated route and walking direction.
- Pay for your purchases in the museum using a credit/debit card.
- Always follow the instructions from the staff.
- Do you have a question? Let one person from the group ask a staff member.
To prevent crowds at certain areas in the museum, no demonstrations of crafts or trades will be given. We count on your understanding.
Do you have any other questions not answered here? See the page with Frequently Asked Questions. Should you not find your question, please send it per email (email@example.com) or call us (+31 (0) 222 314 956).